2016 brings many new opportunities for Capital area Mountaineer Alumni. The NCAC Chapter achieved its 503(c)(3) status making a portion of all your donations tax deductible and it is our hope that it will assist in raising funds for the John F. and Lucy Nicholas/NCAC Scholarship Fund, the Loyalty Permanent Endowment Fund and the Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC), specifically for Mountaineers from the greater Washington, D.C. area.
Your continued support is appreciated. In an effort to help simplify and streamline your generous contributions, we would like to offer a selection of sponsorship levels for several of our high-profile events spanning 2016.
All Levels Receive:
- Company website linked to the NCAC Sponsorship Page for calendar year 2016
- Company name and logo on all sponsorship related signage associated enduring events
- Mentions in all media outreach and press releases
- Opportunity to speak about your business at the Golf outing
- 10% discount on all additional event sponsorship opportunities for 2016
Please let us know if you would like to participate in a NCAC Chapter sponsorship or have questions regarding this opportunity. We truly appreciate everything you do to help the NCAC reach it goals as the most enthusiastic and innovative WVU alumni chapter in the nation.
Thank you, and Let’s Go Mountaineers!